marți, 21 iulie 2009

Why do we lose our dreams?

An entire world has fallen for me Sunday afternoon when I found out my dad was ill. I was in Barlad, at the most beautiful camp ever when my mom phoned me to tell me the news.

Sometimes it is hard for us to keep our dreams live, especially when the universe goes round and round till you get lost, somewhere between the wings of time. You have to lift your head and be a witness at the murder of your hopes and wishes even though nobody is responsible for this. Maybe you wonder why reading this. Well, because you all know me. I am not the person you’ve seen, I am not mad, I am not evil, I am just a person. My father is in a coma for a few days so my life turned upside down in a glimpse of a moment. I remember all the moments with him, every word he said to me and feel sorry because the last time I talked to him was before I left… at the train station. But I can not stop here, at this old empty crossroad. I have to take a step, and then another one, till I reach my destination. But how to do that if all my dreams lie in the sand…

We lose our dreams because we have to lose those ones in order to create new ones. My tears will fall like rain drops from the wonderful sky but with every tear I get the chance to create a new shape of a wish. Maybe my heart is broken into thousand of pieces, maybe my voice is weak and my eyes in a dark shade but one day things will be happy again. Now I will use my inner voice to say goodbye to one soul and start creating a new one using star dust.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu