joi, 5 noiembrie 2009

Just words...

I was once thinking writing something but I didn't know what to write about. I wanted to say something about clouds and stars, maybe flying but I cannot find a connection with my artistic way of writing.



God gave me happiness. I couldn't catch it. I was feeling like a baby who was trying to catch in his hands a football ball which was too big. The only predictable result was that, just like a slippery leather ball in the wrong hands, happiness was flying through my fingers. Maybe I've never learned how to catch it. How to throw myself over it in order not to lose it anymore. Or, maybe I was afraid. I preferred to cry slowly like I was ill. This was the difference between me and him: that one dreams about happiness and waits for it and the other wants to reach it without thinking about it. You may be thinking who is him. Well I don't know. It may be my ex-boyfriend, could be one of my friends or could just be a simple "you". I found myself in one of those moods which could be called neutral. It is enough to make one step forward or backward, in one side or another, in order to fly to the sky, or to fall from the sky to the ground.



I miss the pronoun "us". I haven't heard it soon. A single word can fill up the void. One single word is enough so as the sun to rise and that word is love sealed in eternity. That is why I miss the word "us", that's why I may be missing you after all. I'm thinking at quotes or something like "a life full of compromises for just one perfect second" but now this seems useless. Everything seems useless except words because words are the pieces of the puzzle named "the universe". A simple word like "war" can mean a proper fight between two countries or the marvellous battle between the sun and the moon or the day and the night. I also remember an interesting thing about forgiveness, something like a definition: the perfume of a flower left on the shoe that steped over it. I've always tried to persuade the leaves to love the trees. I've always tried to convince the birds to love the sky. And I've always tried to persuade the people to love the earth. I've always been looking for you...



That is why I adore writing because you can mix words in so many ways and create feelings through them. You only need imagination. You need to think more than others do and this is a creative way to play with words. These are the things that made me write like this or, the things you learn in the Academy of Broken Hearts.... This is how words work in a world full of bad things that are usually called like as "love", "kiss", "money" or "happiness". Yet, everything is for me and about me...

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu